TorqueSpec Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Will and this is my Firebird

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I'm Will and this is my Firebird Empty
PostSubject: I'm Will and this is my Firebird   I'm Will and this is my Firebird I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:54 pm

Haha whats up guys, I'm josh's lil brother (unfortunately) I dont drive around the 757. But what I drive in Arkansas is a 98 Firebird Formula, LS1 with the M6. Mods currently are a Lid and a flowmaster muffler(P.O.) Bout to get a monster stage 3 clutch and an 8.8 rear end put in so my 10 bolt doesnt grenade itself with some slicks. Oh and I would also like to take credit for the diesel swap on Josh's bronco, God knows he couldnt have pulled it off by himself lol.

-Will
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Will and this is my Firebird   I'm Will and this is my Firebird I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:11 pm

You're right i probably could have pulled it off in half the time.
Back to top Go down
jarad302
Admin
jarad302

PostSubject: Re: I'm Will and this is my Firebird   I'm Will and this is my Firebird I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:40 pm

whats up man post some pics of the car
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Will and this is my Firebird   I'm Will and this is my Firebird I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:52 pm

I'm Will and this is my Firebird Th_MVI_0676

I figure if a picture is worth a 1000 words, then a video is worth a 1000 pictures. Plus not only does this show you what my car looks like, it also shows me beating a Mach 1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Will and this is my Firebird   I'm Will and this is my Firebird I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:16 am

Ok well had some misinformation(Thought my brother made this forum) Anyways didn't seriously mean anything about the forum sucking. Also just to throw this out now, dont take anything I say seriously, I'm just kidding(Specifically when it comes to ragging on Fords, brothers got one, gotta do it). Ya just figured I would clarify myself so no one takes it the wrong way.

-Will
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy
Admin
Conspiracy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Will and this is my Firebird   I'm Will and this is my Firebird I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:14 pm

sweet it nice not to have another ford guy on here and it even better to have a pontiac guy on here welcome.
o ya and what time did you run in your video?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Will and this is my Firebird   I'm Will and this is my Firebird I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:42 am

That was my best of 11.20 with a 2.0 60 foot, slipped the clutch from 4500-5000 grand let my crappy street tires 60 foot decently. Oh ya thats on a 1000 foot track too, no 1/4s in the state of Arkansas...retarded I know.

-Will
Back to top Go down
Conspiracy
Admin
Conspiracy

PostSubject: Re: I'm Will and this is my Firebird   I'm Will and this is my Firebird I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:56 pm

yeah that blows not having a quarter i have not taken my car to the track yet but i really want to see what it can do or what i can do
Back to top Go down
jarad302
Admin
jarad302

PostSubject: Re: I'm Will and this is my Firebird   I'm Will and this is my Firebird I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:25 am

very nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Will and this is my Firebird   I'm Will and this is my Firebird I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Will and this is my Firebird
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TorqueSpec Car Club :: Welcome! :: Welcome-
Jump to: